Marketplace offers you 5 different types of ads which you can select during ad posting or reposting. It is not possible to switch between different ad types while it is live. Available types are:
In order to participate in any auction first you need to register an account. Once you have an account visit any auction and in the sidebar you will notice bidding box.
Bellow input for bid value you will see what is the minimum value you must place. Once the auction is finished and if you’ve won it you will receive confirmation mail.
List of all auctions in which you are or have been participated in is displayed on your profile under Auctions.
In order to promote your ads first you must navigate to your submitted ads and from the action menu select last option. It will open modal with list of all available promotions on market as well as your currently active promotions for the particular ad.
List of available promotions are:
- Bump Up Ad ( this will update creation date while expire time remains and can be used only once per ad )
- Highlight Ad ( this will make your ad stand out from others in listing )
- Top Ad ( make your add in the first XX positions of listing as well as in it’s regualr listing position )
- Urgent Ad ( display urgent ribon on ad box )
- Home Map Ad ( have your ad appear on landing page )
With an exception of Bump Up promotion all of them can have multiple packages available.
Once you have selected promotion type and period you can proceed to payment screen. Once the payment is cleared your promotion will be active. Promotion starts from the time when payment is cleared and not from time the promotion is requested.
- Packages ( in the packages time for submitting ads is unlimited while number of ad is final )
- Subscriptions ( here time for submitting is limited while number of ads is not )
In order to retrieve phone number of the seller go to it’s profile page or any of his ads and you will notice block with phone number.
If you wish to start messaging conversation with the seller first create an account. Once you have created your account navigate to any of his ads and you will notice button for sending message. List of you messages is available on your profile. There you have AJAX messaging system where you will be able to continue conversations.
There are two types of reviews – buyer and seller. First step is to register on our marketplace. Next you need to send a message to a seller. Once the seller responds to your message you will be able to review seller and in the same time seller will be able to review you.
When users visit your profile they will be able to see your overall review , complete list of your reviews and to filter them by type.
Once you post review it can not be changed. Also seller and you have option to respond to review.